TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ODLO TIME TO RIDE CHALLENGE
The ODLO Time to Ride Challenge begins on 19.05.2023 and ends on 02.06.2023. The terms of completion of this challenge are as follows:
– Participants must join the ODLO Strava Club to enter the challenge.
– Participants must use Strava to log a minimum of 150 kilometers of cycling between 05.19.2023 and 02.06.2023.
– When a participant has met the minumim requirement of kilometers cycled and logged in Strava, they may complete the online form.
– Upon completion of the form, participants will receive an email with a 20% off voucher code valid only on odlo.com and in ODLO stores.
– This voucher is valid from 19.05.23 to 30.06.23.
OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME AN ODLO BRAND AMBASSADOR
During completion of the online form, participants may check the box "Interested in becoming an ODLO brand ambassador?"
Eligibility: The contest is open to all legal residents of Germany, Switzerland, France, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, or Norway. Brand ambassadors must be 18yo + as of 19.05.2023, have a public Instagram account, consent to posting content about ODLO and agree that the images can be reshared by ODLO. They will have the opportunity to test future ODLO cycling apparel and input on product development.
3 brand ambassadors will be chosen based on entry information submitted vs. ODLO criteria. (e.g. number of Instagram followers, motivation to participate).
Brand ambassadors will be notified by email on 23.06.2023 with further information about participation.
ODLO reserves the right to cancel or modify the Time to Ride Strava Challenge and Brand Ambassador Contest at any time. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.