We are here to help you in any way we can. For all enquiries regarding buying online, styling advice, finding a product of just to feedback on your experience please email email@example.com.
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 (CET)
Saturday: 09:00 - 12:00 (CET)
Except for public holidays.
Our Customer Service team does the best to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours. We thank you in advance for your patience.
When returning any orders for a refund, please forward to the below address:
Odlo Logistik GmbH
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We ship with DHL Go Green (climate neutral shipping) with delivery in 2-4 business days.
We deliver free of shipping costs within Germany.
The minimum order value is 24.90 EURO.
On this website you can order products for delivery to Germany. But you can also order the products directly in your preferred country shop:
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- Rest of EU
- United States
Odlo does not ship to the following territories/regions:
- Germany: Helgoland and Buesingen
- Denmark: Greenland and Faroe Island
- Finland: Aaland Islands
- France: All overseas territories
- Italy: Livigno and Campione d’Italia
- Netherlands: All overseas territories
- UK: Northern Ireland, Gibraltar and all overseas territories
- Spain: Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla
- Switzerland: Samnaun
As soon as the order has left the ODLO warehouse, you will receive a tracking number from us by e-mail. Live tracking allows you to track your package online at any time. Note: It can take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be visible via the parcel delivery service.
If a status remains unchanged for a longer period of time or the package has not been delivered within the specified period, please contact DHL directly or us (firstname.lastname@example.org) (stating the tracking number).
Someone has to sign for the package. If you aren’t there when the parcel delivery service brings it, they will leave a note in your mailbox. At the top of the note is the delivery date and whether it was the first, second or last try. If the parcel delivery service doesn’t find you home on the third try, they will keep the package for five days at their nearest centre for you to pick up. After that they’ll return it to the sender.
Once your order is complete and paid for, it goes to our warehouse system. At that point it is unfortunately no longer possible to make changes to the order.
So, before completing your order, we recommend that you recheck the shipping address and articles (size and colour).
EXTENDED RIGHT OF RETURN TO 60 DAYS!
No problem, you can return the items free of charge within 60 days. We have extended our return window from initial 30 days to 60 days to allow for any shipping delays due to the current situation. We take over the return costs!
PRINTING A FREE RETURN LABEL
Odlo kindly offers you free return. You just have to print a return label and leave your package at a pickup station or Deutsche Post office.
What do I have to do to return my package?
- Fill out the return form which came with your Odlo order: make sure to indicate articles that you want to return and add the reasons for return
- Put the filled-out form inside a package
- Click on the following link and fill out the form.
- Print out the return label and stick it on the package. We recommend to cross out the original shipping label or to stick the new one over it. You can also let DHL print the label for you by showing the QR CODE generated after filling out the form at Deutsche Post offices, parcel carriers, parcelshops or DHL packstations.
- Leave the package in one of the pick up stations or Deutsche Post office.
You will finally receive an email from us when your return has been received at our warehouse.
Odlo kindly offers you free return.
Direct exchange of a returned item is unfortunately not possible. As soon as we have received and checked the package you returned, we will refund the corresponding amount through the payment method you used when ordering. If you want to receive the item in another size/color, you will have to place a new order.
Odlo accepts the following payment methods:
- American Express
Payment will only be performed if you authorise the relevant credit card company or PayPal to do so. If payment is rejected, Odlo reserves the right to cancel the order and halt dispatch of the products. In this case, you will be contacted by Odlo as soon as possible.
After payment for the order, this is verified by our payment portal Adyen and accepted by the bank. Once this process has been concluded without any issues, the amount will be charged to your credit card immediately (except debit cards).
If your bank charges you any foreign transaction fees on your payment, please contact our email@example.com and we will reimburse you for these.
Please log in to the Payolution Customer Portal to retrieve the latest information regarding the status of your payment or to contact Payolution GmbH. The payment reference (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) for your order you can find on your invoice or on your ODLO Customer Portal in order details tab on odlo.com. If you have received a payment reminder even though you already paid the invoice or returned the entire order, please get in touch with our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please use the payment reference number as the payment reference when your pay your invoice. Odlo Trading AG Bank: Bank Frick & CO AG IBAN: DE30 7001 1110 4400 0810 30 BIC: HYVEDEMM489
If your payment is refused, first check whether all credit card details are correct. If it still doesn’t work, please contact your credit card company or our Customer Service team (email@example.com).
This option is available to you if it has been possible to verify you by means of a check by our payment partner Payolution. If it has not been possible to offer payment on invoice, this may be for various reasons, over which Odlo has no influence whatsoever. The only option that is then available to you is to use one of the other means of payment listed. We ask for you understanding on this matter.
For one thing, the invoice is sent to you by email, together with the order confirmation. However, you can also find the invoice if you log into the customer account and select the order history under ‘My Profile’ . This takes you directly to you order overview. Then click on the "Order details" button for your desired invoice. All information for this order now appears on the page that opens. Here you can download and print your invoices. You only receive the delivery note upon delivery.
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund to you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest standard deliver offered by us), immediately and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we receive the notification of your withdrawal. For this refund, we use the same method of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees on account of this refund. We can refuse the refund until we have received the goods back from you or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever occurs earlier. You must hand over or return the goods immediately to Odlo Logistik GmbH Retouren E-Commerce Christenfeld 11a 41379 Brüggen Deutschland and in any case within no more than within fourteen days. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you dispatch the goods prior to the expiration of the fourteen-day deadline. You are only required to pay for any depreciation of the goods if this depreciation is the result of handling on your part other than that required to inspect the condition, characteristics and function of the goods.
During the ordering process, the data is encrypted via SSL protocol and transmitted to our partner Adyen. You hereby agree that this data for completing the order is transmitted to an Adyen company (head office in the Netherlands, branches in the USA, Brazil, Singapore, etc.).
QUESTIONS ABOUT MY ACCOUNT
By opening a customer account you benefit from the following advantages:
- TRACK YOUR ORDER: View details about your order and track its progress.
- FAST CHECKOUT: Your information will be securely saved for faster checkout next time you order.
- GET EXCLUSIVE OFFERS: Opening an account and subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and decide what type of communication you would like to receive from us
- SAVE YOUR INFORMATION: You can keep an order history detail of your orders
Creating an account is easy. Just fill out the form here 'to register' and enjoy the benefits of being a registered customer.
Please check your e-mail address before completing registration; this e-mail address must be valid in order for Odlo to send you information and contact you on that address.
If you already have a customer account, click 'here' to log in.
You can click on ‘Forgot your Password?’ and enter your e-mail address. You will then be sent an e-mail with a new password, which, of course, you can change.
Go within your customer account to ‘My Profile’. There you can change your surname, first name, e-mail address and date of birth.
You can add, change or delete addresses under 'Adress Book'. If you want to add a new address, click on "create new address" above, fill in the form and click on “apply”. To change an address, click on "edit" and then on "update". To delete the address, click "delete".
You can define an address as the default address. This is automatically selected as the address when you place an order, so that the checkout process is faster.
Go to the homepage and enter your e-mail address in the field ‘Sign up for our newsletter’. Then click ‘Register’. You will now be sent the latest information and can take advantage of our great offers.
Under subscription preferences in ‘My Profile’ you can tell us your interests so that we can send you relevant newsletters.
The subscription settings refer to the newsletter you subscribed to when you registered. The subscription settings can be found under ‘My Profile’.
You can define which sports activities and products you are interested in and how often and about what you would like to receive a newsletter. You can also tell us your birthday so that we can surprise you on that day.
Go to the bottom of the newsletter you have been sent and click ‘Unsubscribe’ in the footer. As soon as you have done this, you will stop receiving the newsletter.
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter in the subscription settings under ‘My Profile’.
Contact our Customer Service team and request that your data is deleted: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit the Odlo website, information may be automatically saved on your computer. This is done in the form of what are known as ‘cookies’ or a similar file that assist Odlo in a number of ways, for example to establish the preferences of the visitors to the Odlo website and to improve the Odlo website. Most browsers enable cookies to be deleted, their installation prevented or a warning generated before a cookie is installed. You can find further information on this in the browser instructions.
BRAND STORES & OUTLET
If you are looking for one of our stores, please use our Store Locator.
PROMOTIONS & CAMPAIGNS
On ODLO.com you profit from time to time from different promotions and actions. These discounts are valid as follows:
- only online on odlo.com and limited in time
- only if the product is in stock and available
- cannot be combined with other offers
- welcome and birthday vouchers cannot be used during this period
- after expiration of the promotion, most articles will be available at their original prices
During sales, promotions or public holidays, delivery may take more time than usual. Odlo always strives to meet these delivery times. We will inform you of any deviations on a daily basis during the ordering process when selecting the parcel delivery service.
Odlo does its utmost to meet the stated delivery times. However, Odlo is not liable for any delivery delay, irrespective of the causes.
HOW TO USE MY VOUCHER?
The voucher code can be entered directly into the shopping cart under the "SECURE CHECKOUT" button. After clicking on the arrow, the offer code entry field opens.
If your promotional code is not usable, it may be for the following reasons:
- The voucher is not valid for all products or for some of them in the shopping cart. This is often the case with on-sale items. As a general rule, vouchers are not applicable to on-sale items.
- The voucher has already been used.
- You must respect a certain minimum and/or maximum order amount
If your promotional code does not work for any other reason, our customer service will be happy to help you.
Vouchers cannot be used retroactively. If you have forgotten to use a voucher, please use it for your next order on odlo.com.
Vouchers cannot be paid in cash.
To make sure your product will last several years, please follow our general recommendations but always pay attention of the sewn in care label as every garment requires a different type of care:
- Do not allow laundry to become too dirty but still try to wash your sportswear only after 2 to 3 uses and air it out in between sessions. This will help you keep the material's function a lot longer
- Keep dirty laundry in a well aired and dry place and do not leave lying around for too long
- Always turn your garments inside-out before washing. It will preserve the colors and the prints longer
- Close all the zippers, buttons, velcro etc. as to minimize the risk of the fabric getting damaged during the wash cycle
- We always recommend to use eco-labelled, liquid and mild detergents. Please respect the dosage's recommendation. Excessive dosage will make it harder to rinse and reduce the material's function
- Do not use bleach as to prevent discoloration and loss of function
- Do not use fabric softener as to prevent loss of function
- Wash with similar colors and fabrics. It is preferable to wash your sports and active-wear together
- Do not tumble dry if you can avoid it. (except for Down, see specific care recommendations)
- Avoid ironing. If you must iron, turn your garments inside-out.
Understand what the care labels on the product tag mean by clicking on this link: care labels
Do you have a question or need assistance with I-Thermic? Please consult our dedicated help section:Help page I-Thermic