We are here to help you in any way we can. For all enquiries regarding buying online, styling advice, finding a product of just to feedback on your experience please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR OPENING HOURS
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 (CET) Saturday: 09:00 - 12:00 (CET) with the exception of public holidays
Our Customer Service team does the best to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours. We thank you in advance for your patience.
When returning any orders for a refund, please forward to the below address:
Odlo Logistik GmbH
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
QUESTIONS ABOUT MY ACCOUNT
By opening a customer account you benefit from the following advantages:
- – TRACK YOUR ORDER: View details about your order and track its progress.
- – FAST CHECKOUT: Your information will be securely saved for faster checkout next time you order.
- – GET EXCLUSIVE OFFERS: Opening an account and subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and decide what type of communication you would like to receive from us
- – SAVE YOUR INFORMATION: You can keep an order history detail of your orders
Creating an account is easy. Just fill out the form here 'to register' and enjoy the benefits of being a registered customer. Please check your e-mail address before completing registration; this e-mail address must be valid in order for Odlo to send you information and contact you on that address.
If you already have a customer account, click 'here' to log in.
You can click on ‘Forgot your Password?’ and enter your e-mail address. You will then be sent an e-mail with a new password, which, of course, you can change.
Go within your customer account to ‘My Profile’. There you can change your surname, first name, e-mail address and date of birth.
You can add, change or delete addresses under 'Adress Book'. If you want to add a new address, click on "create new address" above, fill in the form and click on “apply”. To change an address, click on "edit" and then on "update". To delete the address, click "delete". You can define an address as the default address. This is automatically selected as the address when you place an order, so that the checkout process is faster.
Go to the homepage and enter your e-mail address in the field ‘Sign up for our newsletter’. Then click ‘Register’. You will now be sent the latest information and can take advantage of our great offers. Under subscription preferences in ‘My Profile’ you can tell us your interests so that we can send you relevant newsletters.
The subscription settings refer to the newsletter you subscribed to when you registered. The subscription settings can be found under ‘My Profile’. You can define which sports activities and products you are interested in and how often and about what you would like to receive a newsletter. You can also tell us your birthday so that we can surprise you on that day.
Go to the bottom of the newsletter you have been sent and click ‘Unsubscribe’ in the footer. As soon as you have done this, you will stop receiving the newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter in the subscription settings under ‘My Profile’.
Contact our Customer Service team and request that your data is deleted: email@example.com
When you visit the Odlo website, information may be automatically saved on your computer. This is done in the form of what are known as ‘cookies’ or a similar file that assist Odlo in a number of ways, for example to establish the preferences of the visitors to the Odlo website and to improve the Odlo website. Most browsers enable cookies to be deleted, their installation prevented or a warning generated before a cookie is installed. You can find further information on this in the browser instructions.
BRAND STORES & OUTLET
If you are looking for one of our stores, please use our Store Locator.
No, not all sizes and styles from the website www.odlo.com are available in-store. You can view in-store stock availability once you have selected your size and clicked on “reserve in store” on the product page. Some products are exclusively sold on www.odlo.com.
Once confirmation has been sent, your item is held for 48 hours in your selected store.
You will pay your item during your pickup in-store. You will pay the in-store price, which may vary from the price on www.odlo.com.
PROMOTIONS & CAMPAIGNS
On ODLO.com you profit from time to time from different promotions and actions. These discounts are valid as follows:
- – only online on odlo.com and limited in time
- – only if the product is in stock and available
- – cannot be combined with other offers
- – welcome and birthday vouchers cannot be used during this period
- – after expiration of the promotion, most articles will be available at their original prices
During sales, promotions or public holidays, delivery may take more time than usual. Odlo always strives to meet these delivery times. We will inform you of any deviations on a daily basis during the ordering process when selecting the parcel delivery service. Odlo does its utmost to meet the stated delivery times. However, Odlo is not liable for any delivery delay, irrespective of the causes.
HOW TO USE MY VOUCHER?
The voucher code can be entered directly into the shopping cart under the "SECURE CHECKOUT" button. After clicking on the arrow, the offer code entry field opens.
If your promotional code is not usable, it may be for the following reasons: • The voucher is not valid for all products or for some of them in the shopping cart. This is often the case with on-sale items. As a general rule, vouchers are not applicable to on-sale items. • The voucher has already been used. • You must respect a certain minimum and/or maximum order amount If your promotional code does not work for any other reason, our customer service will be happy to help you.
Vouchers cannot be used retroactively. If you have forgotten to use a voucher, please use it for your next order on odlo.com.
Vouchers cannot be paid in cash.
To make sure your product will last several years, please follow our general recommendations but always pay attention of the sewn in care label as every garment requires a different type of care:
- Do not allow laundry to become too dirty but still try to wash your sportswear only after 2 to 3 uses and air it out in between sessions. This will help you keep the material's function a lot longer
- Keep dirty laundry in a well aired and dry place and do not leave lying around for too long
- Always turn your garments inside-out before washing. It will preserve the colors and the prints longer
- Close all the zippers, buttons, velcro etc. as to minimize the risk of the fabric getting damaged during the wash cycle
- We always recommend to use eco-labelled, liquid and mild detergents. Please respect the dosage's recommendation. Excessive dosage will make it harder to rinse and reduce the material's function
- Do not use bleach as to prevent discoloration and loss of function
- Do not use fabric softener as to prevent loss of function
- Wash with similar colors and fabrics. It is preferable to wash your sports and active-wear together
- Do not tumble dry if you can avoid it. (except for Down, see specific care recommendations)
- Avoid ironing. If you must iron, turn your garments inside-out.
Understand what the care labels on the product tag mean by clicking on this link: care labels
Do you have a question or need assistance with I-Thermic? Please consult our dedicated help section:Help page I-Thermic